Closing Escrow Agent
We have a client that is expanding and opening a new title office in the Chattanooga area. Previous experience is required and SoftPro Select experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with all legal, title and escrow requirements associated with a wide variety of commercial/residential transactions.
• Conduct closing with customer, broker, lenders, and attorneys.
• Maintain escrow records and files and will act as escrow agent.
• Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers. Provides high level of customer service, and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers.
• Maintain records
• Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable state and Federal regulations.
• Must be customer-oriented and may have marketing duties to build relationships.
• Reconciles escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions
• Self-disciplined to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions and problem-solving
• Adaptability – adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to handle frequent changes
• Dependability – prompt arrival, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions, and accustomed to a team environment
• Strong computer skills – including all Microsoft Office software programs and industry specific computer software(SoftPro Select)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience