We have a client that is expanding and opening a new title office in the Chattanooga area. Previous experience is required and SoftPro Select experience is preferred.
• Prepare commercial/residential title binders, policies and any related endorsements and correspondence and insures delivery to proper locations.
• Data entry of title information into the company’s computer software system(SoftPro Select)
• Process changes for commitments and searching for prior policies.
• Adaptability – adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to handle frequent changes
• Dependability – prompt arrival, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions, and accustomed to a team environment
• Strong computer skills – including all Microsoft Office software programs and industry specific computer software(SoftPro Select)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Processes title insurance closing letters, commitments and policies and insures delivery to proper locations in a timely manner (typically within 30 minutes unless there are extenuating circumstances)
• Process endorsements to title insurance policies
• Process changes to commitment documents (revisions)
• Searches for prior policy documents
• Reports to a manager any issues, as they arise, that might delay or prevent a title request being finalized
• Creates and compiles reports as needed
• Enters incoming premium checks and maintenance of accounting spreadsheets, when needed
• Maintain and adhere to underwriting guidelines, company policy and procedure manuals and forms
• Other duties assigned by management
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience
• Legal experience is a plus